Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back in Business, and Ain't it Grand!!

Hello avid readers! (Well, probably not so avid because we've given you nothing to read...) Unfortunately, Lexie got sick again and kind of put a halt to our blogging. (I simply cannot do it alone.) 


Gee. Wee. Wow.
BUTT, after a restful Thanksgiving lay-off, we are both BACK IN BUSINESS.


So, since we've taken a month off, I thought I'd give you the highlights in picture form, and in no particular order:


I got the worst haircut of my life in College Station, TX. Yep, that's my scalp, folks!

So even.
I am dead.
Our best friends, Beau and Brandon, sent us pumpkins and goodies for Halloween!!
Chris is holding the witch pumpkin, and Lexie is holding the frankenstein pumpkin



For Halloween, we told the boys we were going to be the red and yellow Power Rangers to fill out their set...and boy were they surprised when we showed up as red and yellow ANGRY BIRDS!!
We killed at the Gay Club.
Go, Go Power Rangers!
We went on a beautiful run in Columbus Georgia, and I SUR-prised Lexie as she came around the corner...

We found these really awesome hats at a truck stop for the vegetarians that we are...


"Hardcore Carnivores"
Lexie's friend Colin came to the show in Huntsville, AL, along with Lexie's huge fan base...





We had an awesome bowling night, where Kevin and I really KILLED. (The person with the lowest score wins, right?)


We had a fun time exploring Knoxville, TN. Daddy bought a new pair of shoes, and we had to stop for a photo op at the corner of Union and Gay....So romantic.

                


We took a family portrait at Cracker Barrel (Lexie's fave):






I also threw AJ Holmes a KICK ASS Sur-prise party in Davenport, Iowa. We all acted like we were his fans at the stage door and we even had a special performance in which Lauren Kadel played AJ (cockatoo hair and all) and I played his biggest fan!


OMG, it's AJ HOLMES!!!!


I can't believe it's really him.


"Life, Life,  Give AJ life."


Flawless.
And a bonus full cast pic from some unknown location:



 So never fear, readers. Lexie is back. Our blog is back. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!









No comments:

Post a Comment